[dev] Question Regarding IMP

Rannie De Jesus rpdejesus at meridiantelekoms.com
Tue Aug 8 21:17:27 PDT 2006

Dear Sir,

        Greetings!

        We are designing a site that will include IMP, Kronolith, and
others of Horde.

        This is how we plan to design the site:
               1. The homepage will be the login page for our
subscribers or users. They must have valid usernames and passwords to
use our site.
               2. After the successful entry of a user, there will be
hyperlinks for the IMP (webmail) and Kronolith (calendar).
               3. When, the user clicks on the IMP hyperlink, he will
not be prompted for another set of username and password.

        Is this plan of ours possible using Horde?

        We will be waiting for your replies regarding this. Thank you
very much.

--
Ranilo De Jesus
Developer