[dev] whups's Horde_Form_Type_datetime

Duck duck at obala.net
Thu Aug 10 11:44:31 PDT 2006

On Thursday 10 August 2006 20:10, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> The fatal error is because I missed a _loadImageData call when
> renaming it to loadImageData(). That fix is committed now.
Yes. The form renders now.

> Similar for the undefined property "minute", I just fixed that.

Now works without warnings. But now I have another issue.

If variable is not required, and the user select noting. The form does not
validate with "Select all date components." message. Even I select only
the “monthdayyear” the field is not valid.

I guess that the logic should be that if the hours/second part is not defined
that we meant “till selected day”, so the time must be set to the end
beginning of the day (00:00)

Duck