[dev] Fixed portal blocks: where are they?

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Tue Aug 15 04:45:10 PDT 2006

I've selected a few fixed portal blocks in Administration->Setup->Portal
Block configuration, but they are not showing up.

I'm using Horde from the CVS.

I've searched Horde.org with Google but have not found any relevant info
or docs.

Where should I look to diagnose the problem?

Cheers,

Luciano

PS. If you use Google to look for "fixed blocks" or "fixed portal
blocks" in Horde.org you'll find lots of mentions to the feature in
changes files, and a discussion about a bug regarding users moving them
around. But I could not find anything explaining what "fixed blocks"
really are. I presume they are portal blocks that appear for every user,
but please correct me if I am wrong.