[dev] [cvs] commit: framework/Text_Filter/Filter highlightquotes.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Aug 15 14:56:57 PDT 2006

> slusarz     2006-08-15 14:13:04 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     Text_Filter/Filter   highlightquotes.php
>   Log:
>   Make number of css levels an option.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.22      +17 -21    framework/Text_Filter/Filter/highlightquotes.php

Why did you remove the inline comments? It always takes a while to
figure out what the variables do each time I look at the code.

And you accidentally copied the wrong description for the new
CSSLevels paramter (which might be cssLevels perhaps, looks better to
me).

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/