[dev] Help on install and configure Horde from Source Code for development

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Aug 17 06:37:46 PDT 2006

> Quoting Mariano Eloy Fernández <fernandez_marosc at gva.es>:
>
>> Besides, I am using Eclipse for handling PHP projects and CVS.
>> Eclipse does not allow to check out framework module inside horde module.
>
> Use a command-line CVS client or something like WinCVS which doesn't
> dumb-down CVS to your detriment.

FWIW, if you insist on not using a command line CVS client, for my
Visual Studio projects on windows, I've had good results with Tortoise
cvs client available from http://tortoisecvs.org/.  Basically, all the
major CVS commands available via the contextual menu...still nothing
beats the command line ;)

Thanks,
mike

--