[dev] [cvs] commit: merk/checkout index.php

Duck duck at obala.net
Sat Aug 19 06:24:04 PDT 2006

On Saturday 19 August 2006 15:04, Jan Schneider wrote:
>  The disclaimer should probably be configurable.

Yes. And another thing that should be configurable, are mails sent when a when
a purchase occures.  But we must get rid of multilingual data. But it was
enough for my client, and I never had time to do it. Here we maybe can link
the bodies to an content management api. But Horde doesn't have one. Maybe
Jonah can be extended to support categories and multiply languages.

Duck