[dev] timeout's with lists.horde.org

Martin Lohmeier martin at mein-horde.de
Sun Aug 20 14:29:55 PDT 2006

Hey,

today I discovered a problem with imp. So I tried to subscribe to the
imp lists. But I had problems (timeouts while accessing
http://lists.horde.org) accessing the website. I had this problems
before, but since there is no real reproducibility I did not report the
problem. With Debian testing (Firefox and konqueror)
http://lists.horde.org is not working, but
http://lists.horde.org is working. I could subscribe to the imp list but
while waiting for the first mail I noticed the following line in my
mail.log:

Aug 20 20:05:49 djinn01 postfix/smtpd[27847]: timeout after DATA from
vlad.horde.org[199.175.137.231]
Aug 20 20:05:49 djinn01 postfix/smtpd[27847]: disconnect from
vlad.horde.org[199.175.137.231]

Anyone known what's going on here?

bye, Martin

PS: The mailserver is 80.190.250.190, the Webbrowsers are behind
62.143.121.142 (using NAT)