[dev] imap_delete() problems...

Marc Jauvin marc at r4l.com
Mon Sep 18 12:18:56 PDT 2006

Att.: Michael Slusarz

I'm trying to trace a problem I have on my horde setup (using latest
CVS and Cyrus IMAP); the problem I have is that I can't delete emails
in my Trash Folder (other than using EmptyTrash); seems I'm the only
one having that problem, so I'm trying to identify what's wrong on my
setup. Here is what I could find:

in 'imp/lib/Message.php' (line 289), I get the following IMAP error
(when calling imap_last_error() after the imap_delete() call):
PERMISSION DENIED.

Now, that might explain my problem, but I don't know where to go from
there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Marc Jauvin