[dev] RDO

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Sep 20 08:55:59 PDT 2006

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> Oops...sorry - you can ignore the part of my last post regarding
> DISTINCT queries - that was part of an earlier question I was going
> to ask that I figured out...just having the problems with the
> relationships/queries etc...

If you post (or put up on the wiki, etc.) the classes you're using and
a sample of the SQL I would be happy to help make it work - probably
the relationship handling just isn't there yet. Without seeing a
concrete example I can basically follow what you're saying, but it's
harder to diagnose. Since you already have the test case... :)

-chuck