[dev] [cvs] commit: kronolith/templates panel.inc kronolith/themes screen.css kronolith/themes/graphics zoom-in.png zoom-out.png

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Oct 5 15:58:33 PDT 2006

Zitat von Ben Chavet <ben at horde.org>:

> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:

>>> jan         2006-10-05 06:29:17 PDT
>>>
>>> Modified files:
>>>   templates            panel.inc
>>>   themes               screen.css
>>> Added files:
>>>   themes/graphics      zoom-in.png zoom-out.png
>>> Log:
>>> Add zoom icon to panel.
>>
>> If we really want a graphic here I'd prefer something done with CSS
>>  if at all possible, and an expand/collapse arrow instead of the
>> zoom. And I reall rather liked the text version. :) What do other
>> folks think?
>
> I'd like to see a triangle graphic like we used to have in the left
> menu (before we used Horde_Tree).

The idea was to use icons that can also be used in other places where
we want to hide rarely used UI elements, you might remember discussing
this especially for Kronolith a while ago.
I was looking for some plus icon for that purpose and came across the
zoom icons that I thought would fit very well because they show that
there is more to see if you click on it. But I'm open to other
suggestions by example.

I definitely don't want the text version which was ugly and not
intuitive. ;) CSS would indeed be even nicer.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/