[dev] [cvs] commit: turba/lib Driver.php

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Sat Oct 7 06:47:27 PDT 2006

 > There is a method in Turba already that guesses last names.

Right, I saw this one. But I needed something the splits the name into
first and last while leaving the data intact. guesslastname removes
stuff in brackets and makes it hard to extract the first name afterwards.

The clean solution to deal with this is to migrate turba to having
separate last and first name fields. At last.

I'm going to propose a data structure for that.
The only reason I haven't brought it up yet is that putting this into
cvs would require writing a conversion sql script. And I'm too lazy for
that atm...

Cheers,
  Karsten