[dev] Text_Filter/Filter/emails.php patch proposal

Benoit Branciard Benoit.Branciard at univ-paris1.fr
Thu Oct 12 04:34:42 PDT 2006

As far as I know, Horde 3.1 does not URL-decode the parameters of a
"mailto:" pseudo-URL located in a text message.
This causes for example "%20"'s in subject not being expanded to spaces
when the user pops up a mail compose window by clicking on the link.

The following patch addresses this problem. It applies on the
"lib/Horde/Text/Filter/emails.php" file of the Horde 3.1.3 release, as
well as the "Text_Filter/Filter/emails.php" file of the
framework-HEAD-2006-10-11.tar.gz package.

I made the URL-decoding happen on each parameter/value pair after
parameter splitting rather than on the entire parameter string, to avoid
unwanted splitting on encoded "=" or "&".

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.