[dev] Some more RDO questions

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sat Oct 14 07:30:47 PDT 2006

I'm trying to dig further into the RDO model and the Horde_RDO stuff
in the incubator.  Is the Lens and Decorator stuff mature enough to be
used?  I've tried using it in roughly the same manner that the
nycphpcon presentation uses it, but I keep getting exceptions along
the line of "Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are
active..."  Even when I try to run the presentation code I get these
errors...am I doing something wrong or just expecting too much from
incubator code ;) ?

Thanks again...

--
Thanks,
Mike

"Am I getting old, or has the supermarket been playing great music lately?"