[dev] Agora flat sql patch for cvs

Duck duck at obala.net
Mon Oct 23 10:50:09 PDT 2006

Finally I have the firs basic working version of Agora using flat tables.
Addition to normal posting I tasted even api calls for comments, moderating
and searching and normal posting. Of course the code should be still heavy
tasted and but is goon enough for CVS. I going to continue working with
cleaning/speeding the code and standardize the code but after cvs commit.

Significant changes:
- Display tread count in forum list. In general counting is not finished yet.
- Use “scope” (before, app, data_root and applicaiton)
- Agora_Message singleton don't uses the message_id parameter anymore
- Attached files are saved with files ID
- Structural, the message can have more then one attachment but for BC reasons
one attachment is hardcoded.

Comments are appreciated.

Duck