[dev] [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib Driver.php framework/iCalendar iCalendar.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Oct 29 04:12:23 PST 2006

Zitat von Karsten Fourmont <fourmont at gmx.de>:

> Hi,
>
> right on time for such a topic :-)
>
> Jan Schneider wrote:
>> This patch assumes that all days are 24 hours long which is not
>> true during DST switches.
>
> No, it doesn't. (or at least it shouldn't) It only considers on
> imports all events that start at T000000 and end at T235959 as all
> day events. This is how most VCALENDAR exports provide  it.

If I'm not missing something, it does. In Driver.php, if you detected
an event as full day event, you set its end date to:
$this->end = new Horde_Date($this->end->datestamp()+3600*24);
This is the end date, 12am plus 24 hours. But that's not correct for
days like today where the end date should be 12 am plus 25 hours.
Don't use timestamps for the calculation and you're set.

>> Zitat von Karsten Fourmont <fourmont at gmx.de>:
>>
>>> karsten     2006-10-28 14:18:08 PDT
>>>
>>>  Modified files:
>>>    lib                  Driver.php
>>>    iCalendar            iCalendar.php
>>>  Log:
>>>  VCALENDAR1.0 doesn't allow VALUE=DATE, so we have to deal with
>>>  all day events in another way.
>>>
>>>  Revision  Changes    Path
>>>  1.103     +21 -7     framework/iCalendar/iCalendar.php
>>>  1.208     +11 -2     kronolith/lib/Driver.php
>>>
>>>  Chora Links:

>> Jan.
>>
>> --Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
>> http://horde.org/consulting/

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/