[dev] Proposal: less mailing lists

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Oct 31 16:06:35 PST 2006

Hi folks:

I think we have way too many mailing lists. I'd like to propose
consolidating most of them. I'd condense the groupware apps into one
list, perhaps including the sync list. I'd keep dev, and cvs
seperately. Bugs can stay seperate or be merged with cvs (similar to
how we already send wiki edits to the cvs list).

I'd consolidate the developer tools also, and perhaps some other things.

I've already removed some lists that had their last post a few years ago.

-chuck