[dev] WebDAV, CalDAV and GroupDAV

Håvard Wigtil havardw at pvv.org
Sun Nov 5 03:49:22 PST 2006

Hello list,
what's the current status of the WebDAV implementation?
(I hope this is the right list for this, or should it be on an application
specific list?)

I'm asking because
1) I'm wondering if you are interessted in bug reports yet, or if it's too
early?
2) is the implementation stable enough that CalDAV or GroupDAV support
could be built on top of it, or do you think the base implementation needs
more work.

What are your views on CalDAV and GrupDAV? I'd like to try to get one or
the other working. If you don't have any stron preference, I'd probably
try for CalDAV first. Although it's a more complex standard, it also seem
to have a lot more support. Specifically, it has native support in
Evolution, while GroupDAV as far as I can see only has an experimental
external connector.

--
Håvard Wigtil || http://wigtil.net