[dev] kronolith remote parameters

Duck duck at obala.net
Mon Nov 6 11:01:38 PST 2006

I don't know is this is because of the last Util::addParameter changes, but
kronolith driver getViewUrl() and getEditUrl() on remote calendar does not
set the parameters correctly. The second call to add remoteCal parameter
actually deletes old added parameter. Tried with snapshot form yesterday.

The attached patch solves my problem with a maybe cleaner approach and
Util::addParameter is called only once.

I even remove the edit permission from remote calendars. As I see kronolith
doesn't support this.

Duck