[dev] Question regarding using custom templates when using the Horde_Form and Horde_Form_Renderer classes

ali mohammed nefertitian at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 19:09:17 PST 2006

A bit of a newbie'ish question but this has been bugging me for weeks.

I would like to create forms using the Horde_Form class because of the neat
abstracted way all the form validations and submissions that it implements
but I dont quite like the output of the form that gets rendered by using the
RENDERER object. Could anybody provide me a hint or two as how to I could
use the Horde_Form class but use my own custom form template? And at the
same time assume that I can still use the $form->validate(...) function to
take care of the validations?

Thanks  much in advance,
nefertitian.