[dev] Quicksearch and other ajax on nag

Jason Clifton jason at citydiesel.net
Mon Nov 27 08:25:13 PST 2006

I'm integrating the quicksearch changes that have been made to the
head version of nag, and I have some other ajax that's been added to
the page.  The panel.inc menu updates with a javascript function
send() see attachment (code).  I call the quickfinder behavior with
this instead of window load

Event.observe('quicksearchL', 'click', QuickFinder.attachBehavior);

When you actually do a page refresh the javascript search works
correctly, however if you do a refresh with the ajax the search works
correctly but if you delete the search term too quickly it scrambles
the table information, see link
http://www.citydiesel.net/screencap.jpg . I think its  probably being
caused by a javascript behavior not being attached but  I have no Idea
what it would be.

Can anyone offer any suggestions or insights?

Thanks

--
Jason Clifton
City Diesel