[dev] [cvs] commit: turba addressbooks.php data.php turba/lib Driver.php turba/lib/Driver sql.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Nov 29 20:58:12 PST 2006

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

>   Log:
>   The driver object already knows if it's a shared source or not, so
> no need to check for the `:`, split out the source, uid etc...
>   I think this is slightly cleaner implementation.  Comments welcome.

Looks better to me - driver objects are always only one source, and
know which source they are, so passing their methods source arguments
doesn't really make sense. And those explode() calls all over really
made me uncomfortable, honestly. :)

(can you get rid of the one in Turba_Driver::add(), too?)

-chuck