[dev] Warning: Unresponsive script

eculp@encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Dec 8 05:46:36 PST 2006

With horde/imp cvs head I'm seeing the following message consistently.

| Warning: Unresponsive script                                         |
| A script on this page may be busy or it may have stopped responding. |
| You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the       |
| script will complete.                                                |
|                                | Continue |     | Stop Script |      |

The response becomes very, very slow prior to the JS message.  After
it speeds up for a bit and the cycle is repeated.

Is anyone else seeing this?  Is it a java script problem or a browser
problem?  I'm using firefox 2.0 and JS enabled.  I am trying opera
also but doesn't seem to help plus I with head I no longer get get
text previews in opera.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

ed