[dev] [cvs] commit: mnemo memo.php view.php mnemo/config conf.xml mnemo/docs CHANGES mnemo/lib Driver.php Mnemo.php mnemo/lib/Driver sql.php mnemo/templates/list memo_summaries.inc mnemo/templates/memo memo.inc mnemo/templates/view memo.inc mnemo/themes screen.css

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Dec 14 20:18:09 PST 2006

>>> Log:
>>> Add support for encrypted notes.
>>
>> $show_passphrase is undefined in the 'add_memo' case in memo.php
>> (undefined variable notice is in templates/memo/memo.inc, line 35).
>
> Where do you see this? I can't reproduce it.

Just click on New Note. That loads memo.php, which only initializes
$show_passphrase for the modify_memo case, not add_memo, and both load
templates/memo/memo.inc, which has an if ($show_passphrase) check. I'd
just initialize it, but I'm not sure whether it should ever be true
for the add memo action.

-chuck