[dev] [cvs] commit: turba/lib Driver.php turba/lib/Driver sql.php

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Wed Jan 3 07:31:08 PST 2007

karsten     2007-01-02 15:03:12 PST

   Modified files:
     lib                  Driver.php
     lib/Driver           sql.php
   Log:
   For turba cvs drivers: delete the right share on removeUserData,
   not the current user's default share...

   Revision  Changes    Path
   1.123     +3 -3      turba/lib/Driver.php
   1.91      +5 -5      turba/lib/Driver/sql.php

   Chora Links:
   http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/turba/lib/Driver.php?r1=1.122&r2=1.123&ty=u
   http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/turba/lib/Driver/sql.php?r1=1.90&r2=1.91&ty=u

Was this broken for you?  This seems to be working fine here with
latest share changes, before committing your changes.  When using
shares, the driver knows we are using them, and we have a copy of the
share object in a class instance variable - the uid property of the
share *should* contain the correct share to remove...or am I missing
something else?  (See commit
http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php?f=turba%2Flib%2FDriver%2Fsql.php&r1=1.87&r2=1.88&t=unified)

--
Thanks,
Mike

"Am I getting old, or has the supermarket been playing great music lately?"