[dev] [cvs] commit: turba/lib Driver.php turba/lib/Driver sql.php

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Jan 4 07:43:21 PST 2007

Quoting Karsten Fourmont <fourmont at gmx.de>:

> Hi,
>
>> Was this broken for you?
>
> yes. When I was logged in as user "admin" and deleted the account
> "johndoe" in user mngmt., admin's address book got deleted, not
> johndoe's...

Hmm. I wonder if something else is going on then. I can't reproduce
this behavior on *any* of the three HEAD installs I have running at
the moment (before your change, of course).  Is anyone else seeing this?

I'm trying to avoid passing around the source name like that since
it's already encapsulated in the driver object...

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)