[dev] dimp doesn't load

Duck duck at obala.net
Fri Jan 5 05:37:11 PST 2007

On Thursday 04 January 2007 07:43, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> This indicates that the javascript files aren't loading properly for
> you.  Why they are not loading properly?  I have no idea.  Works fine
> here (and everywhere else).

I took a short look today.

Than I have no ingo installed. So i deleted the ingo_url from dimp.js.php and
at list the left menu shows up. (No JS error.) And I can send compose and
send a mail. But the folder contents is missing.

I see that the  urls are constructed like URI_CHUNK+"/", so my inbox url is
like   http://localhost/dimp/chunk.php/folder?_=&folder=INBOX. The webserver
passes the url to php. Bug later php don't find the file. I will search more
tomorrow. (using php 5.2, fcgi, lighttpd)

Duck