[dev] Mystical PHP version...

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Sat Jan 6 04:21:36 PST 2007

   Hi folks,

   Installing Horde Groupware Webmail Edition RC2 and while running the
test.php page, I get this under the PHP section.  Just thought I'd
follow instructions and report it...

PHP Version

   * View phpinfo() screen
   * View loaded extensions
   * PHP Version: 5.2.0
   * PHP Major Version: 5.2
   * PHP Minor Version: 0
   * PHP Version Classification: release
   * Wow, a mystical version of PHP from the future. Let
dev at lists.horde.org know what version you have so we can fix this script.

    Also, I don't recall the setup.php script ever asking me for login
credentials, so once I'm done running that and setting up the database,
how do I log in to the site to actually configure it and start using
it?  According to the install docs, after running setup.php, I'm
supposed to go to the website and log in...  But, as who?

    -- A