[dev] Prefs rewrite in HEAD

Volker Then horde at volkerthen.com
Fri Jan 12 02:32:43 PST 2007

> Quoting Volker Then <horde at volkerthen.com>:
>
>> seems that the LDAP prefs are still not working. All prefs are
>> gone, no new prefs are getting saved.
>>
>> Let me know how I can help!
>
> I need debugging help with this then - I don't have an LDAP prefs setup.
>
> -chuck

Hi Chuck,

still no debugging available here, but I did this now: I created a new
user in the LDAP backend. After that I did a CVS update and logged in
as this user. I changed some locale and other options, saved them and
logged out.

The only preferences that got saved in the backend are these:

hordePrefs:
last_login:YToyOntzOjQ6InRpbWUiO2k6MTE2ODU5MjY2NjtzOjQ6Imhvc3QiO3M6MTE6InZ0LnRoZW4ubmV0Ijt9

plus two kronolithPrefs:
display_cals and display_remote_cals

and nagPrefs: display_tasklists

That's it.