[dev] [cvs] commit: whups/scripts/sql whups.sql whups/scripts/upgrades 2007-01-16_add_ticket_dates.sql

Onyx Raven onyxraven at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 09:36:22 PST 2007

I was writing some reporting queries for my install, and added the
quite a few indices - it took > 2 minutes for about before, < .5
seconds after (about 50 result rows, 7000 tickets with something like
24000 comments/logs).  I used explain select to find what needed
indices.

I'll compare my list against the current indices in CVS and get back to you