[dev] Prefs rewrite in HEAD

Volker Then horde at volkerthen.com
Wed Jan 24 02:03:10 PST 2007

Quoting Volker Then <horde at volkerthen.com>:

> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
>
>> Quoting Volker Then <horde at volkerthen.com>:
>>
>>> seems that the LDAP prefs are still not working. All prefs are
>>> gone, no new prefs are getting saved.
>>>
>>> Let me know how I can help!
>>
>> I need debugging help with this then - I don't have an LDAP prefs setup.
>>
>> -chuck

Hi Chuck,

here is an update on my ldap prefs "debugging":

It seems that only the latest edited prefs got saved in the ldap
backend and every other hordePref is getting deleted.

For example, when I change the portal layout, only "portal_layout" is
left in the hordePrefs, any other hordePrefs are gone.

Bye

Volker