[dev] icalendar URL parameter

duck duck at obala.net
Mon Feb 19 03:33:21 PST 2007

In the    Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core Object Specification <http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2445.txt> (iCalendar) on http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2445.txt in the seciton  <http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2445.txt>4.6.1 - Event Component, is described that the event component can have an “URL” parameter.

Later in section 4.8.4.6 - Uniform Resource Locator, specifies that “this property may be used in a calendar component to convey a location where a more dynamic rendition of the calendar information associated with the calendar component can be found.”

So I am asking if I can create a patch for Horde_iCalendar and kronolith to implements URL parameter. So if this parameter is specified, when clicking on an remote event in Kronolih, the transferred to the external url specified in the event, not to the classic kronolith event description page.

Duck