[dev] [cvs] commit: horde/js tables.js horde/js/src tables.js

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Feb 26 08:43:27 PST 2007

>   Log:
>   Add two more, common currency signs. This only works with Unicode
> chars though, where did you see issues with those, Chuck?

I wasn't seeing code issues; I re-ran the compressor after the
colorpicker changes I made, and while the source version of tables.js
hadn't changed, the compressed version had. The diff showed a control
character (black background, question mark in my shell) being changed
to a real question mark. So that was my guess as to what was going on.

-chuck