[dev] Identities

NetVicious netvicious at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 01:50:46 PST 2007

Hi!

First sorry for sending this message here if it's not the correct
place, I think it's a question for developers not for users.

I want to copy the identities of one user from one copy of horde to
other one without copying all the entire DB.

I discovered the data it's on horde DB horde_prefs table the line on
the db should say

pref_uid | pref_scope | pref_name | pref_value
mail at mail.com | horde | identities | big data with the identities

When I copy this info to the other DB I don't see the identities in
the horde configuration. I don't see any field refering to other
table.

Someone could tell me something about this or refer me to any
documentation when I could found some info.

Thanks,

--
.. //\/ e t . \/ i c i o u s ..