[dev] Jonah feature question

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sun Mar 4 11:06:56 PST 2007

Was thinking of adding either a new Jonah Horde_Block, or maybe an api
call that would provide a list of  "most popular" stories based on
either views or (if enabled) comment count.  This would be only for
local feeds, of course.  I'm doing this for some "blog-like" sites I'm
working on that use Horde as the backend - would there be an interest in
something like this in the official tree?  Also, another thought was to
add something like a 'category' field to local feeds...any thoughts?

--
Thanks,
Mike

--