[dev] Datatree changes break giapeto

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Mon Mar 5 17:55:02 UTC 2007

I think I found an inconsistency in the DataTree code.

In DataTree.php:

function getId($name)
{
     /* Flip the name map to look up the id using the name as key. */
     if (($id = array_search($name, $this->_nameMap)) !== false) {
         return $id;
     }
     /* Not found in name map, consult the backend. */
     $id = $this->_getId($name);
}

The namemap contains the full namepath (with : as separator). If the
name is not in the namemap, getId is called with the full namepath

in DataTree/sql.php
function _getId($name)
{
     $query = 'SELECT datatree_id FROM ' . $this->_params['table'] . '
WHERE group_uid = ? AND datatree_name = ?';
     $values = array($this->_params['group'], $name);
}

So the query is done using the full namepath, but that is not the way
it is stored in the database.

Cheers,
Roel.