[dev] [cvs] commit: framework/Cache/Cache file.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 9 01:59:48 UTC 2007

>   Log:
>   Fix get/set implementations - Cache API is clear that data can be mixed so
>   it is the driver's responsibility to (un)serialize the data.

The driver _can't_ unserialize the data. It doesn't know if it was
serialized in the first place. So this breaks caching of string data.
This needs to be reverted. Same for the serialization.

>   Use file_put_contents() if available.

This just makes the code longer and I doubt it saves us anything. So
in code that needs to work with PHP 4, let's just skip it for now.

-chuck