[dev] [cvs] commit: framework/Cache Cache.php framework/Cache/Cache apc.php eaccelerator.php memcache.php xcache.php zps4.php

duck duck at obala.net
Fri Mar 9 09:26:48 UTC 2007

Please leave

$this->_setExpire($key, $lifetime);

before cache retrieval for apc, eaccellerator, xcache and mamcache.
They set the TTL when the cache entry is set when is retrieved.
The _setExpire is a trick for this.

Then in memachced we need to trick the cache key ($key = $this->_prefix
. $key;).
Memcached is a standalone deamon not aware of the host. So we must
prefix the key otherwise we are will access the cached data on different
host.

Duck