[dev] how to attach an action to a submit button

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Mar 9 11:04:17 UTC 2007

Zitat von ali mohammed <nefertitian at gmail.com>:

> Hi
>
> I know this sounds really dumb but I cant seem to find a solution for it.
> How do I attach an action (Horde_Form_Action) to a submit button in a form
> that is generated via the Horde_Form class? My objective is to call a custom
> javascript function when the user clicks the submit button on the form.

Due to the design of Horde_Form_Action, you can attach actions only to
form fields. Since you don't have to do anything with this field, and
you can tell the action to fire onsubmit, just attach the action to
any field of the form that you want to process during onsubmit.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/