[dev] Install script ideas

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Tue Mar 20 15:53:52 UTC 2007

Thanks Jan.

I found the existing entry that you closed in the ticket tracker.

The system I was going to create will be more far reaching and will
install and configure anything available in FRAMEWORK_3 or HEAD from
CVS. That was my plan anyway.

If this would be of interest then I can write it.

As for the original message, I replied to a message on gmane so a
threaded news reader would show it in the right place, sorry for any
confusion.

Martin...