[dev] [cvs] commit: incubator/thomas edit.php

duck duck at obala.net
Mon Apr 9 20:57:34 UTC 2007

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> It just doesn't make sense to be calling a singleton and not assigning
> it to anything. Why aren't you using the Horde_Form field with a
> richtext control, or adding one?

In the singleton, I already assign it to the “excerpt”. Is like the rte
helper in longtext does. But the „rte“ option forces xinha and don't
allows to customize the buttons of the editor. So to avoid this I must
make a custom type or patch longtext. I make a custom type, but it will
be just more code for the same thing.

Duck