[dev] Ansel's download gallery as .zip issue

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Apr 12 14:12:00 UTC 2007

I looked into this more and it's (sort of) my fault...The files that
were xp-published come down in the zip without extensions and I was
assuming that they would be .png files, since that's what they were when
uploaded, and that's what I have ansel set to generate etc...  Turns out
the when xppublish pushes the images, they are transformed into jpegs.
Not sure if that's expected or not, but there ya go...another feature of
windows.

While I'm on the subject of Ansel here, I've been working on "fixing"
the slide show code to properly update the breadcrumbs/properties links
etc...I have a question about the gallery page parameter that is passed
around - is it the expected behavior that the page parameter is always
set to the page that the image currently being displayed would appear
on, or is it there to allow the user to return to the same gallery page
they were on when they started the slideshow?  I'm thinking the first
option, but don't want to assume...

Thanks.