[dev] Hermes job type hour rates

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Apr 23 15:43:35 UTC 2007

Zitat von Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> Small patch to add hour rate to job type. The next thing to do is create a
> easy GUI to crate invoices in minerva. Hermes will just store the created
> invoice ID to mark that a time, was billed and provide a reference reference
> to the created invoice.

Your patch includes changes for three different issues. I know you do
this very often with your own modules, but please keep patches for
other applications to the point.
Why do you use VARCHAR fields for the rate? Wouldn't a float be more
appropriate? And there is no conversion from and to PHP floats which
is especially important if storing them in a char field because floats
are formatted according to the current locale.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/