[dev] Ansel and tagging

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue May 1 02:54:25 UTC 2007

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

>> I've been wanting to change how galleries show up so that they show up
>> more like images anyways, so having tagged galleries show up in the
>> list of things matching a tag kind of makes sense to me.
>
> Can't say I'm sure I know what this means...could you give an
> example  of how a gallery should behave more like an image? Thanks!

Heh, sorry. Right now sub-galleries show up in a separate list, with
their own paging, etc. I'd like to have sub-galleries show up at the
beginning of the gallery list instead, so that you browse through the
contents of a gallery like you browse through the contents of a folder.

If this was done, you could show galleries and images in the same list
of things matching a tag.

Better?

-chuck