[dev] Questioning Horde_Currencies

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri May 4 16:23:28 UTC 2007

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> On Wednesday 02 of May 2007 15:58:02 Jan Schneider wrote:
>> This is a good point that I wasn't aware of. Are there more examples?
>> Because otherwise it would be much easier to simply allow a
>> configuration or some kind of setting to override the fraction under
>> certain circumstances.
>
> I don't have another example right now. I will try to investigate some
> accounting software next week, to see how they handle currencies.

You might want to look at http://www.weberp.org
http://www.weberp.org/wikidocs/
I use the multicurrency very little right now but the times that I
have it has worked and it is pretty simple and if a person uses the
modules with discipline quite a good solution, IMO.  It has quite a
few languages available, also.

ed

Disclaimer:  I have nothing to do with the project but I do like it
              and have yet to find anything better for my needs.