[dev] Galleries seem to cross over virtual domains in Head.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sun May 6 17:53:52 UTC 2007

I haven't tried this for probably 6 months but I'm testing the HEAD
version with virtual domanins and can't stop galleries from crossing
over or maybe I should say, being seen on all the other virtual domains.

I have always done this with sperate VFS trees for all the virtual
domains.  In my conf.php the:
$conf['vfs']['params']['vfsroot'] = '/usr/local/www/VFS/' . $vdomain . '/';
which works fine for the galleries created in that domain but if I
create galleries in two domains each can see the galleries that
correspond but also see the gallery created in the other domain but
without images due to the fact that Apache is looking in the directry
structure assigned in http.conf that corresponds to the vfsroot
variable.

This was never a problem previously.  Now I have tried to block it
with permissions etc. and haven't been able to plus one of the cool
parts of the gallery is that each can open their galleries to the
public if they so desire.

How are others dealing with this other than having multiple instances
of horde.

Thanks,

ed