[dev] Common templates and company data

Duck duck at obala.net
Sun May 13 10:36:26 UTC 2007

On Friday 11 of May 2007 16:57:21 Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Okay, but again, why would this be specific to company data? I guess
> there's nothing wrong with it being specific, but it feels too narrow
> in scope to me.

Because I don't see possible other usages.

To not complicate. Maybe a Turba source can be used, like we have for client
data. This will even simplify installation since you don't need to study some
other configuration. If multiply entries are available, we take them as
departments.

But I don't like this idea since will require Turba to be installed. For
example on a shopping site with Merk only. So the bast idea is to create a
RDO object named Horde_Company that can be used even outside Horde.

Duck