[dev] Horde 3.2 releases

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon May 14 07:53:06 UTC 2007

> Finally, the one main issue I see for the 3.2 release is whether we
> try to do something about DataTree usage. My instinct is that removing
> it completely is too big a change for what is technically a minor
> release, and that the improvements that have gone into HEAD will make
> it usable for now. But I'd like feedback and thoughts on this.

I agree. We should not forget that many people are using Horde for
their own stuff, and removing DataTree seems to be a too big hurdle
for them to upgrade. At least if they utilize DT in their apps.
If we can move some APIs away from DT, that's of course a completely
different story.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/