[dev] Horde 3.2 releases

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Mon May 14 11:10:59 UTC 2007

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> rašė:

>> But what about Horde parts that uses Datatree? For example permission
>> system. I have an application that uses Horde permissions API but
>> doesn't use any of the DT directly.
>
> If we really manage to port the Perms stuff away from DataTree, the
> API will of course stay compatible.

Yeah, I understand that. But what about SQL data? Would it be possible
to transfer all permissions to the next-gen "datatree" without losing
any information? And even then, this means that I'll have to rewrite
portions of 3rd party code that uses permission tables directly (as in
some cases this is more efficient).

--
   Pagarbiai,

   Vilius Šumskas