[dev] [cvs] commit: nag/lib api.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon May 14 14:45:11 UTC 2007

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> On Monday 14 of May 2007 10:21:53 Jan Schneider wrote:
>> >   listTimeObjects is only interested in incomplete tasks, no matter what
>> >   the user's view in nag is currently.
>
> Even if you would like to bill a completed time in Minerva, the invoice item
> selection will not show it. And of course is not logic to bill an uncompleted
> times.

This is very true; I was thinking from Kronolith's perspective. The
impetus for this was my wife noticing that which tab she had selected
in Nag affected which tasks showed up on her calendar.

So we need a way of showing incomplete tasks to Kronolith, and
complete tasks to Hermes/Minerva, and probably both of these cases
should continue to ignore the current tab (show_incomplete, etc.) in
Nag.

-chuck