[dev] Common templates and company data

Duck duck at obala.net
Mon May 14 17:01:36 UTC 2007

On Monday 14 of May 2007 10:00:54 Jan Schneider wrote:
> If you just need a single place for custom templates for now, why not
> putting them into horde/config/? We have single nls.php and hooks.php
> files that are being used from all applications too.

I won't hurry. I will union company data to an RDO object so customers can
update their data and I can reuse their data outside Horde. For templates I
will rethink about all the situation after edition printing option to
Gullver. And I will have Merk internal invoices, Minerva and Gulliver to care
about to study a useful solution.

Duck